Haldon Priors is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. We only ask you to provide information enough to ensure your booking and do not collect data or pass on your details to any third parties.
We will not contact you for research purposes or email you about any promotions unless you have requested us to do so.
Your information can be used for internal record keeping and to help us improve our products and services. We have procedures in place to protect and safeguard any information we do hold at Haldon Priors both internally and electronically.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
Haldon Priors Villa,
Meadfoot Sea Road,
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail to confirm booking details